Vanilla Mist Skin Prep
This hydrating toner perfectly preps the skin for maximum absorption of other products. Many toners harshly strip away the protective mantle of the skin, but this toner is designed to hydrate, soften, and smooth the appearance of fine lines.
Unique, water-soluble nutrients from neroli and rosewater help soothe and soften the skin while panthenol, MSM, seaweed, and aloe extracts provide amino acids and trace minerals necessary for cellular repair. Green tea extract decreases free radicals that contribute to aging and wrinkles.
Vanilla extract fights against premature aging, age spots, oxidation, and the appearance of fine lines. It also helps to cleanse and heal acne.
The essential oils of geranium, frankincense, and mandarin tone, purify, and rejuvenate tired, stressed, and irritated skin while restoring its natural glow.
- Neroli (Citrus aurantium amara) flower water increases cell turnover. It helps brighten skin tone and decrease the inflammation that leads to dullness, aging, and sagging.
- Rose (Rosa damascena) flower water offers numerous skin benefits. It acts as a gentle toner, maintaining the skin’s previous pH balance. Its anti-inflammatory properties help soothe irritation and redness, making it ideal for sensitive skin. Rosewater hydrates and moisturizes, enhancing skin elasticity. It can also reduce the appearance of wrinkles and promote a youthful complexion.
- Seaweed (Fucus vesiculosus) is packed with skin-enhancing nutrients. It is rich in vitamins (especially E, A, and C) and minerals (calcium, magnesium, potassium, iodine), that nourish and support skin health and regeneration. Its potent antioxidants (including flavonoids and carotenoids) protect against environmental damage and daily degradation. It also contains natural humectants which draw in and retain moisture. This not only helps to prevent dryness and maintain a supple, plump appearance, but it also helps maintain the skin’s protective moisture mantle. Multiple anti-inflammatory compounds help soothe and calm the skin and provide benefits against aging and laxity as well as acne or rosacea. It also contains amino acids and peptides which promote cellular regeneration, collagen production, skin elasticity, and a more smooth and youthful complexion. Seaweed’s cleansing and detoxifying abilities draw out impurities and toxins from the skin while purifying the pores and improving skin tone and texture.
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract is a natural preservative that boosts the effects of other plant compounds. It also decreases aging, inflammation, and free radicals.
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice contains over 75 different active compounds, including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. It is known for its gentle, powerful ability to soothe the skin while promoting cellular repair. It increases collagen synthesis and promotes greater elasticity. It has also been shown to be effective against inflammation, acne, dark spots, and scars. The humectants in aloe increase a supple, smooth, and plump appearance.
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) extract is a natural astringent that tightens and tones, regulates sebum production, treats acne, and fights against oxidation and aging. It contains vitamins, minerals, flavonoids, and phenolic compounds which contribute to its potent skin-supporting abilities.
- Vanilla planifolia fruit extract reduces free radicals and provides a natural, non-synthetic uplifting fragrance. It contains antioxidants that protect the skin from environmental damage and the effects of daily wear and tear. It decreases the appearance of fine lines and age spots and is a natural purifier.
- Rose geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) oil is anti aging and antimicrobial. It has oil-balancing properties that make it suitable for both dry and oily skin types. It has a soothing effect and can help improve skin tone and texture. It actively boosts skin’s vitality and natural glow.
- Mandarin (Citrus reticulata) oil is known for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties. It provides high levels of vitamins and minerals that boost the repair and new growth of skin cells.
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) oil is a powerful anti-inflammatory and natural astringent. It protects skin cells and helps reduce acne, pore size, wrinkles, and aging. It has cleansing properties and can help heal acne, infections, irritation, and daily damage.
- Panthenol is a B vitamin that helps moisturize skin and provide anti-aging support by boosting skin strength and elasticity.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is a natural source of sulfa that is usually taken as a dietary supplement but offers many benefits when applied topically. It is a potent anti-inflammatory that can help soothe and calm irritation, pain, and redness. It supports the production of collagen, helping to combat aging and maintain skin turgor and elasticity. It also has antioxidant properties that protect against UV damage and environmental stress, and it helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles by helping to maximize skin hydration. One of its most unique benefits is its ability to enhance the penetration and efficacy of the healing botanicals in this and other products, allowing them to work synergistically for optimal results.