The Pro’s Edge 60 ct
The Pro’s Edge is a blend of herbs designed to improve mental focus, clarity, and stamina. These botanicals improve circulation to the brain and nerves, and they balance neurotransmitters that regulate thinking, mood, and sleep. In addition, this special blend contains adaptogens that increase general resilience to stress and illness.
- DMAE Bitartrate 270mg (100mg dimethylaminoethanol): This is a compound produced in the body that affects focus and mental function. DMAE supplements are made from fatty fish like anchovies, sardines, and salmon, and have been used for decades, most notably as prescription medications for ADHD in the 1980s. DMAE stimulates the production of choline, a precursor to acetylcholine, the main chemical messenger for learning and memory. Choline is also a building block for phosphatidylcholine and sphingomyelin, chemicals which are vital for the brain and nerves.
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) root extract 200mg 4:1*: Grown in cold, mountainous regions, Rhodiola is one of the best-known herbal adaptogens. It increases resilience to stress and illness while relieving fatigue, anxiety, and exhaustion. Rhodiola improves mental clarity, memory, and general brain function, and it can ease symptoms of burnout. In addition to improving athletic performance and recovery, Rhodiola assists in proper hormone function and has long been used to enhance libido in men and women.
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf extract 100mg 4:1*: This herb was used in ancient Chinese medicine and is one of the most popular supplements for memory and brain function. Research shows that ginkgo supports brain activity by improving circulation and decreasing inflammation. Its powerful antioxidants contribute to higher energy levels and an increased sense of well-being. Ginkgo has historically been used to improve anxiety, depression, libido, and sexual function.
- Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) root extract 200mg 4:1*: Although it is called Siberian ginseng, this powerful adaptogenic herb is not in the same family as “true ginseng.” However, its wide range of healing properties have been used for a broad array of health concerns. Siberian ginseng increases vitality, strength, stamina, and resilience to the effects of chronic stress. By balancing neurotransmitters, it improves mood, restores restful sleep, and acts as an effective natural antidepressant. It reduces susceptibility to illness and has been shown to have anticancer benefits. Like most adaptogens, Siberian ginseng also improves sexual function in both men and women.
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata): This plant native to the Americas is used widely as a nerve tonic to treat stress, anxiety, and insomnia. Passionflower treats emotional and physical discomfort associated with PMS and menopause, lowers blood pressure, and fights inflammation with its antioxidant compounds. It also promotes restful sleep and prevents overstimulation by increasing brain levels of GABA (gamma amino-butyric acid), an inhibitory neurotransmitter.
- Other ingredients: B vitamins are essential for the body’s energy production and cellular repair. They provide crucial support during times of severe or prolonged stress, and they are necessary for proper function and resilience in nerves. Pro’s Edge includes methylated forms of these important B vitamins.
- Thiamine (vit. B1)
- Riboflavin (vit. B2 as R-5-P)
- Niacin (as niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 (as P-5-P)
- Folate (L-Methylfolate)
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
- Pantothetic acid (as d calcium pantothenate)
- *200mg 4:1 extract is equivalent to 800mg of whole herb.