Anti Aging C-Serum
This innovative formula contains a high percentage of BV-OSC®, Vitazyme® A Plus, and a synergistic blend of plant extracts, liposomes, and amino acids. Because of its intense hydration, this product is recommended for more mature or dry skin.
Vitamin C has been shown to be one the best anti-aging products for the skin, but unfortunately it is a highly unstable molecule that loses its efficacy when exposed to light or heat. For this reason, many of the vitamin C products on the market (including those in high-end retail stores) might be doing more damage than good. BV-OSC® is a patented, stabilized form of vitamin C that have been shown in clinical trials to offer the following benefits:
- Reduces melanin synthesis by 80%
- Increases collagen synthesis by 50%
- Delivers vitamin C to cells 50x better than ascorbic acid (once inside the cell, it breaks down into ascorbic acid)
- Increases collagen synthesis at least twice as much as ascorbic acid
- Penetrates the skin four times better than magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (a stable precursor of vitamin C used in other cosmetic products)
- Unlike other forms of vitamin C, it has great stability in mixtures and formulas
- Protects against cell damage better than any other vitamin C derivative tested and is more stable than any other form tested
- Works synergistically with other anti-oxidants such as vitamin A and amino acids, both of which are contained in this innovative formula
- Effective lightening of UV-induced pigmentation as well as brightening and evening of the skin tone
- Superior antioxidant and anti-aging properties
- Effective lightening of age spots
- Helps prevent and treat blemishes
- Rose Flower (Rosa damascena) water offers numerous skin benefits. It acts as a gentle toner, maintaining the skin’s previous pH balance. Its anti-inflammatory properties help soothe irritation and redness, making it ideal for sensitive skin. Rosewater hydrates and moisturizes, enhancing skin elasticity. It can also reduce the appearance of wrinkles and promote a youthful complexion.
- BV-OSC® (see above)
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice contains over 75 different active compounds, including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. It is known for its gentle, powerful ability to soothe the skin while promoting cellular repair. It increases collagen synthesis and promotes greater elasticity. It has also been shown to be effective against inflammation, acne, dark spots, and scars. The humectants in aloe increase a supple, smooth, and plump appearance.
- Monolaurin (glyceryl laurate) is a derivative of coconut oil that is antimicrobial and antifungal. It is also anti-inflammatory and helps balance oil production, reduce acne breakouts, and promote clearer, healthier skin.
- Amino acid complex helps smooth skin and retain moisture by assisting cellular healing and regeneration.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) seed oil is high in anti-aging ceramides. It replaces that skin’s own fatty acids which promotes plumpness and vitality.
- Apricot (Prunus armeniaca) kernel oil is an emollient rich in vitamins A and E, making it nourishing and moisturizing for the skin. It helps improve elasticity and promotes a smooth and radiant complexion.
- Coconut (Cocos nucifera) oil contains many skin-nourishing compounds, including medium-chain fatty acids (including the antifungal and highly beneficial lauric acid) and vitamin E. It provides antioxidant and antimicrobial properties while promoting skin repair and softening.
- Monoi de Tahiti oil is an aromatic oil made by soaking petals of the Gardenia tahitensis flower in coconut oil. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory emollient that soothes, softens, and protects skin.
- Squalene is a naturally occurring organic compound derived from olive oil that provides emollient that keeps skin soft, smooth and supple while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitazyme® A Plus provides carrot-derived retinyl palmitate and polypeptides that enhances skin turnover and improves resilience against daily wear and tear. Its anti-aging benefits work similarly to retinols and retinoids but without the undesirable side effects of prescription creams. It is safe for all ages.
- Saccharide isomerate provides deep hydration, reduces moisture loss, and improves skin texture and elasticity, resulting in a more hydrated and youthful complexion.
- Hyaluronic acid improves skin’s plumpness and smoothness by drawing water into the skin. It improves youthfulness and vitality and has been shown to also reduce scarring and help wounds heal faster.
- Mimosa Tenuiflora bark extract, also known as tepezcohuite or Jurema, is a tree native to Central and South America. Its bark is known for its skin-beautifying properties. It contains bioactive compounds that are powerful for wound healing, tissue regeneration, collagen production, and soothing. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help lock in moisture, nourish skin cells, protect from environmental damage, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root offers multiple benefits for the skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe irritation, reduces redness, and helps fade dark spots. It also has antioxidant properties which can protect against environmental damage and promote a brighter complexion.
- Calendula officinalis flower extract is anti-inflammatory, anti-allergy and antioxidant. It soothes irritated skin and increases smoothness.
- Green (Camellia sinensis) tea leaf extract is a natural preservative that augments the effects of other plant compounds. It also decreases aging, inflammation, and free radicals.
- Panthenol is a B vitamin that helps moisturize skin and provide anti-aging support by boosting skin strength and elasticity.
- Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed extract is rich in polyphenols, potent antioxidants that protect the skin from stress and premature aging. It also contains resveratrol, a compound known for its anti-inflammatory and healing benefits. Compounds called tannins provide astringent benefits which tighten and tone the skin while reducing excess oil production. Vitamins (including vitamins C and E) and minerals (including calcium and magnesium) support hydration, collagen production, and overall skin texture and health.
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) seed extract is great for the entire body and offers many compounds specifically nourishing to the skin. It is high in silymarin, a potent antioxidant, which counteracts damage and aging and helps protect against UV radiation. Its other anti-inflammatory compounds also protect against irritation and daily aging. It supports the regeneration of skin and other tissues, helping to heal wounds, scars, and sunburns, and its well known liver support and detoxification abilities contribute to a clearer, brighter complexion.
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract offers many benefits for the skin. It is rich in antioxidant flavonoids and terpenoids, both of which protect the skin from premature aging and oxidative stress. It also improves the circulation and supports nutrient delivery to skin cells and other tissues. It decreases inflammation and irritation and protects against damage caused by ultraviolet (UV) radiation. It also improves skin hydration and helps the integrity of the protective barrier while contributing to smooth, supple, and youthful skin.
- Lecithin is a superior skin moisturizer. It improves smoothness and contains phospholipids that allow other botanical ingredients to absorb readily and deeply into the skin.
- Tocopherol, otherwise known as vitamin E, is an emollient that assists with the skin’s natural protective barrier and protects against aging and inflammation.
- Vanilla planifolia fruit extract provides antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-aging benefits. It decreases the appearance of fine lines and age spots and is a natural purifier.